16.5.12

Bloggers United 3

 
This June 2 at the Grandview Events Place, Bloggers United is staging their third bloggers bazaar to once again gather Manila’s top fashion bloggers in one single venue outside of the World Wide Web. After holding two successful events last year, Bloggers United has easily become one of the most anticipated affairs for both fashion bloggers and readers in the metro. More than just a bazaar, Bloggers United also partners with charitable groups to use and channel their influence in a positive manner. 

I myself wasn't able to be part of the first 2 Blogger's United Event, so this time i'm making sure not to miss it again! :) I hope my internship schedule will cooperate on me this time. HAHA

To make it even more momentous, top Indonesian fashion blogger Anastacia Siantar of The Brown Platform will also be there! I've been a reader of her blog for a while now and meeting her in person would be totally awesome :) :) :)

See you there! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment