22.5.12

Extra Day Off

After visiting ChillOut, we headed to The Fort to grab a drink at Jamba Juice! It's nice to see how different American Fruit Shakes are from what we usually have here in the Philippines. There's no sugar added! It's pure and fresh. I ordered Strawberry Wild and it's probably my new favorite ;)







And while we were sitting outside Jamba Juice, I spotted Cotton On Shop under construction! :) 
It's nice that it's finally opening a branch here in the Philippines! 

  After walking around High Street and Serendra, we headed to Greenbelt and went shopping. I was also able to finally visit the Benefit branch that opened their a month ago i guess and I got the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation! Review of the product will be up on my beauty blog next!
 For dinner we ate at Pho Hoa located at Greenbelt 1. It's a Vietnamese Noodle House :)
Pomelo Shrimp Salad! :) Which is super yummy :)

Pho Do Vien - seafood noodle soup!


Fried Spring Rolls!
Vietnamese food is LOVE. I guess i'm gonna try more of these type of foods in the future hehee :) I had so much fun today---my extra day off from hospital duty was so worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment