22.5.12

ChillOut Tea Cafe

Tuesday was extra day off day for me! My cousins picked me up and we went on a little roadtrip :) We went to their tea/café located at Maginhawa St. near University of the Philippines. Besides milk tea’s and frappes, Chillout Café offers cupcakes and cheesecakes too! Also, they offer meals for your hungry tummies! And right now, their UST P. Noval branch (near University Scoop!) is currently under construction… and I heard their going to serve pastries and food there too!!!! *excited* If you’re on the go, you can also drop by their UST Dapitan branch located at Asturias!

 





As for their milkteas…Try my personal favorites!!!
Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese, Wintermelon Foam Cheese Milk Tea and Oreo Milk Tea and Strawberry Yogurt Milk Tea!




No comments:

Post a Comment