1.8.11

TonyMoly

Ohai! I'm here to share to you guys this Korean Brand that i'm currently loving! 
 I was at SM North Edsa when i spotted this store. It's pretty much similar to Etude House and Missha actually. But what really caught my attention was their cutie patootie packaging! 

Too bad i wasn't able to bring my camera to capture its cuteness! Photos are taken from http://www.beauterunway.com/2010/09/tony-moly-singapore-media-preview-at.html :):) I was planning on  buying their BB Cream but i still have my last tube of Missha's so i decided not to. Instead i checked this Highlighter that they have. 
Crystal Light Pink Beam and Gold Beam Highlighter
I got the Pink one, i've tried using it a while ago and i loved it! It gives your skin that dewy effect. It appears shimmery but not TOO shimmery. Just enough to brighten up your face :) I also think that it is fairly priced and packaging wise---absolutely adorable! :D Aside from this product i got some skincare products, masks and some nailpolish too! That same day too, i got my TonyMoly membership card! Will definitely visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment